I Get Around
Some of my recipes and essays have been featured on some really great websites.
1. The Huffington Post:
2. The Times of Israel:
3. Kveller.com – A Jewish Twist on Parenting
a) You Don’t Have to be Selfless to Be a Good Mom
4. The Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies, These and Those Blog
5. The Nosher
6. LA Weekly
7. The Miami New Times
8. Kol Foods – Click Here
9. The Joy of Caitlin, parenting blog – Read my guest post here.
10. The Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller featuring my recipe for (a) Jalapeno Black Bean Burgers and (b) Vanilla Ice Cream with Mangos, Dark Chocolate Chips + Jalapenos – Click Here
Recipe Round-Ups: Jewhungry Recipes Featured on Food Blogs Around the Globe
1. Cosmopolitan Magazine – 5 Delicious Dinners for Two for Under $50, click here
2. Cosmopolitan Magazine – 10 Surprisingly Delicious Ways to Use Ranch Dressing Tonight, click here
3. 8 Great Excuses to Eat Chocolate on May I Have That Recipe, Please, click here
4. Heavy on the Veggies, 25+ recipes on The Berry, click HERE
5. 15 Almond Flour Recipes on My Nature Family, click HERE
6. 100 Amazing Fall Recipes on Blissfully Domestic, click HERE
7. 50 Recipe Treats That Aren’t Pizza on The Kitchen is My Playground, click HERE
8. 25 Fall Recipes on Flour on My Face, click HERE
9. 60 Zucchini Recipes on Maroc Mama, click HERE
10. 25 Rosh Hashanah Recipes on The Little Ferraro Kitchen, click Here
11. Vegetarian Freezer-friendly Meals on Confident Cook, Hesitant Baker, click HERE.
12. 25+ Latke Recipes on What Jew Wanna Eat, click HERE.
13. Comfort Foods Recipe Round-Up on Savory Simple, click HERE.
14. 50+ Thanksgiving Side Dishes on A Night Owl Blog, click HERE.
15. Thanksgiving Day Recipes on Rhubarb and Honey, click HERE.
16. 40 Gluten Free, Flourless Desserts from Passover on What Jew Wanna East, click HERE